- Jean on Every Knee Will Bow to Who?
- David Husband on Every Knee Will Bow to Who?
- The Road Less Traveled – Worshiping YHVH Alone | Out Of The Snare on The Way of Salvation: What Does the Bible Really Say?
- The Road Less Traveled – Worshiping YHVH Alone | Out Of The Snare on The Name Above Every Name – It May Not Be What You Think
- The Road Less Traveled – Worshiping YHVH Alone | Out Of The Snare on The Prophecies of Revelation: Completed or Future Events?
Category Archives: Doctrine
Continuing the study about the name that is above every name, the name at which every knee shall bow…to do this topic justice the hymn Paul sites in Philippians 2:5-11 must be examined. As I said in the previous article … Continue reading
If you are a Christian, one of the most serious concerns you have for others (and maybe even yourself sometimes) is “Are they saved?” When someone dies, one naturally wonders or asks discretely, whether so n’ so has really “accepted … Continue reading
The Name above every name, the name at which every knee shall bow and every tongue confess is Jesus, right? After all that’s what we sing about in many Christian songs and hymns. I heard a well known reformed theologian … Continue reading
Ask almost any child who has been to Sunday school, “Why did Jesus come to earth?” And the most likely response you will get is, “To die for our sins.” But what did Jesus really say about his coming and … Continue reading
The law has gotten a bad rap from many Bible teachers. Many who teach that Jesus abolished the law when Jesus very clearly said, “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have … Continue reading